Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default recreating lost posts

On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 12:45:34 AM UTC-10, Janet wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
> > This planet is getting too crowded to afford producing food in any kind of natural way. My guess is that,

> in the future, a few people will grow and eat their own foods but most
> people will be eating stuff that are unrecognizable as food in the year
> 2019.
> >

> Some rfc posters are leading the way on "unrecognisable as food"
>
> Janet UK

That's not a nice thing to say. It's also untrue. I just relay the trends and implications of the trends of the day. I don't have any way to lead or change the future - unless you believe that adding 2 and 2 to make 4 is "leading the way" to anything. That's just something a person that can't see the future beyond their next social security check would say.