Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default recreating lost posts

In article >, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> I have not had cornmeal muffins. Do you always use the cupcake liners?
> We make muffins frequently and just grease the pans. They come out
> without problems.

I use the recipe right off a Albers Corn Meal box.
<http://alberscorn.com/sweet-corn-muffins/>
The recipe states that the muffins can be made with greased cups or
cupcake liners. I used liners. Next time I'll grease the tin up. It
ain't like it's difficult to do.
After I made them, I remembered that last time I made them, I
threatened to mix in blueberries. Next time, I will. cshenk suggested
dried fruit. That would be fine too.
They're good as I made them, but a little fruit oomph is a fine idea.

leo