Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

Default So, who's the #2 home food mixer?

(Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Sat, 06
Mar 2004 19:14:00 GMT, during the rec.food.baking Community News Flash
shipwreck > reported:

>If KitchenAid is the #1 home mixer, with probably 75% of the market,
>who comes in at #2? I'm not talking about handhelds. Is it Viking,
>Bosch, Electrolux, JennAir? I'm sure I'm missing someone as well.
>
>thx

In Europe it might be Braun or Morphy Richards.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davida AT jdc DOT org DOT il>