Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Cooking show

https://kevinbelton.wyes.org/recipes/

>> I just happened upon his show a few weeks ago and I really like
>> it. Nice likable personality and I like many (but not all of his
>> recipes). Very outgoing person. I enjoy watching and he's
>> actually on most days.
>>

> I've caught snippets of it once or twice.
>>
>> Nice and refreshing to watch a real cooking show vs constant
>> competition cooking game shows.
>>

> Is that the only cooking show your local PBS station airs?

Can't speak for Gary but I find lots of cooking shows on various PBS
stations. Along with Kevin Belton's 'New Orlean's Cooking', I
occasionally watch Lidia Bastianich's 'Lidia's Kitchen'. I like 'My
Greek Table' with Diane Kochilas. Every once in a while I watch Martha
Stewart's 'Cooking School' or Jacques Pepin. I have access to lots of
cooking shows; maybe Gary's PBS station doesn't air them.

Jill