Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner!

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" wrote in message ...
>

> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>>> That's exactly what the Mandela Effect is.

>> You are delusional. You posted some weird stuff. It was weird enough to
>> attract the attention you crave. Some of us remembered it. You denied it.
>> Someone searched through your old posts and found the ones that you made.
>> That is not the Mandala Effect. That is you being caught lying a few
>> times, and, given the number of times you have been caught lying, trying
>> to deny the same things is pretty pathetic. You are just digging yourself
>> deeper.

> Tell me Dave... What exactly did I deny? You all are just dog piling and
> you
> don't even know what you're complaining about.
>
> ===
>
> lol they obviously have not learned to use their KFs That or they just
> love to bitch.
>
> I never understand why they care so much.

Makes no sense to me either. Only other place that I had this much trouble
was at the now defunct peanut allergy forum. Several people there kept
accusing me of being "You know who" from "you know where." One even kept
telling me that I was forgetting who she was. I had no clue who she was! A
moderator kept telling them that she didn't think I was this person.
Eventually they managed to drive off all newcomers. By this point, I had
long since quit posting but I would read the comments from time to time. Got
to where they were turning on each other, not posting anything relevant, and
the site owner shut it down.

I am all over the Internet. Don't have this problem anywhere else!