Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A brief history of the tomato in Europe

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-finds-n774086

>> Janet US

> You have to be wrong Janet, Dave knows everything and he says it isn't
> so!

Oh fer crissakes, if you have information and the brains to articulate
you could try making an intelligent contribution instead of a stupid
insult. For someone who usually demonstrates an anti American you might
have recognized that I was talking about a Canadian organization and
Janet cited an American report.