Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default $5 rotisserie !

On 2019-06-17 10:29 a.m., Gary wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> Well I am sure she will be very happy now with her new recliner
>> rocker)

> They obviously have no ferrets in the family. Recliners are a
> common cause of death with the little ones.

My little dog isn't too thrilled about my electric powered recliner. It
was my mother's and it sure came in handy after surgery. Our dog has
recently taken to lying between our two recliners in the TV room. I have
tried to discourage it. Two nights ago I got up for a couple minutes
so the chair was slightly raised. When I came back I lowered it a bit so
the foot rest would extend. I guess the guy was too stubborn to move a
little when it started to move down, and resisted moving when he started
to feel a little pressure. Next thing I knew he was screaming like he
was being whipped and his leg was stuck under it. I raised it back up a
bit and he took off and avoided me for the entire next day. I have
since been forgiven, even though I still think there was no fault on my
part.