Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default $5 rotisserie !

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...

On 6/16/2019 3:50 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Terry Coombs" wrote in message ...
>
> Ronco , and like brand new . I picked it up at a yard sale yesterday ,
> we also picked up a whole chicken before we came home . Too late yesterday
> to figure this thing out and clean it up , so we'll be testing it out for
> dinner tonight . BTW , we also picked up a nearly-brand-new recliner
> rocker for her ... it cost a little more than my rotisserie .
>
> Snag
>
> ====
>
> Good husband stuff Just what I like to hear )))))))))))

She has always regretted letting our son and his family use hers that
we left in Memphis when we first moved up here - no room for a recliner
in a 25 foot camping trailer ! Mine was left upstairs in our bedroom
with strict hand-off orders , I still use it .

Snag

===

Well I am sure she will be very happy now with her new recliner
rocker)