Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Summer Grilling

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:22:43 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/14/2019 11:56 AM, wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:29:20 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:

>>> I am too damned impulsive. I should have planned ahead and had a gas
>>> line installed and got the NG model.

>> You can still hook it up to gas, a bulk propane tank, a fifty gallon
>> tank is small and will last all season, maybe two seasons, Ours is
>> connected to a 500 gallon tank that we use for heating and regular
>> cooking, but we have a 50 gallon tank that heats my small work shop.
>> The propane company comes to fill up the tanks and the propane costs
>> less than bringing your small tank to be filled.
>> Weber gas grills will operate on both natural gas or propane, there's
>> a kit to make the conversion.
>>

>You're assuming everyone has a place to put a big propane tank and uses
>it to also heat the house.
>
>Jill

I'm assuming nothing, every size house lot has room, a 50 gallon tank
is small, no larger than a computer chair or a trash can and can be
hidden by a small shrub... can also be placed in the ground with only
the fill exposed. A 50 gallon propane tank is the perect size for a
gas grill plud a kitchen stove.