Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Summer Grilling

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 9:34:37 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> I went out yesterday and bought a
> nice Weber propane grill.
>
> Several people seemed surprised that I was going to assemble it myself
> rather than have the store do it. When I got home, unloaded the box and
> started unpacking it I began to think that would have been a good idea.
> Holy cow there were a lot of parts, and they were packed for saving
> space, not in any sort of order of assembly.
>
> It took more than two hours.
>
> When it was all done I sparked her up for the smoke test. There was a
> nice, even blue flame all the way along all three burners. I am looking
> forward to cooking on this baby.

Let us know what you cook and how well your new toy performs.

I bought a Weber charcoal kettle grill about two years ago and it has a drop
down side table, wheels, lid holder, etc. Yep, about two hours to get every-
thing together and tightened, but it's a nice grill that should last me for
many, many years.