Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Summer Grilling

On 2019-06-14 10:58 a.m., jay wrote:

> Sounds like a nice grill.Â* I would much prefer to assemble my own things
> than have the store do it.Â* You will at least know you used all the
> parts and torqued everything adequately. I use a gas grill a lot.

I am too damned impulsive. I should have planned ahead and had a gas
line installed and got the NG model.
I have to confess that I had two parts left over. They are just rubber
caps that should fit on a protruding bolt somewhere. It started raining
again. I will check it out late on.

Mine
> is hooked to NG. Yes Weber still makes nice products.Â* The spark
> mechanisms on all the grills I have ownedÂ* don't last very long.Â* I quit
> replacing them and light with a match.

This one is battery powered so, in theory, you only have to replace
the battery. That didn't work on my old one. I did not that there was a
display rack of 5 packs of BBQ starters right next to the Weber and
Napolean demos.