Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Did somebody say Chciken Paprikash?

On 14 Jun 2019 Gary wrote:
>Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> I was toying around with the idea of cacciatore, stroganoff, or
>> paprikash. It turned out to be the later.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/59vGGmcZ/Chicken-Paprikash.jpg

>That looked quite nice, I must say.
>That dish would make about 3-4 meals for Jill.

Looks like two servings for a normal person; two chicken legs, one
chicken breast should have been halved, and a heap of wide egg noodles
swimming in gravy, enough for two.

Looks tastey but should have been a larger dish, then it wouldn't look
like so much... as it is that dish is so overfilled that it's about to
spill over... actually can't tell whether it's a plate or a bowl. If
I lived alone like the dwarf I'd eat from the pot and save having to
wash a dish. lol