Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Crown Royal XO

On 2019-06-07, notbob > wrote:

I made a boo-boo. I'll try again.

I must not be a scotch drinker. My father-in-law, who always drank
Johnny Walker Red Label (aged 4 yrs), challenged me to a blind tasting contest with
the Black Label (aged 8 yrs), I'd jes bought him fer his birthday. Needless to say,
I chose the Red Label.

Awhile later, I was offered a glass of White Horse Scotch (aged 18
yrs). I thought it was terrible! Not a big fan of Jack Daniels
(Black), either, but love Wild Turkey (101).

I like 'em all! Gin, Tequila, Wodka, RC, rum, wine, beer, etc. In short, Ima all
around drinker. BUT! .....will not make Lemoncello with PGA!

nb