Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Thursday lunch

On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 11:57:36 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:

> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Iron? I seem to recall that word, but I've forgotten what it's for.

> Lol...ain't it the truth, that's what cleaners are for...
>
> I did buy one of those little steamer thingies, which gets wrinkles out pretty neatly if needed, but I haven't even used that in a year or so...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

When I worked all my dress pants were ironed and with a crease that would cut
your finger if you chose to run it down the crease. Some shirt were iron but
most all were pullovers that were knit. But I learned if you want wrinkle-
free clothes is to start taking them out of the dryer the last 10 minutes or
so of drying time. Hang each one as it comes out, pants or shirts, and
DON'T leave any clothes laying in the dryer once it shuts off.