Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default Jello

In article >, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> Chef Boyardee.... and that is another thing you could have Gookled. Go
> ahead and try one, but I can spoil the surprise and tell you now that
> they are pretty bad. There was no Italian community in the town I lived,
> or any of the nearby towns, and pizzeria's simply did not exist, nor
> were there frozen pizzas. Chef Boyardee pizza kits are likely the
> reason I was never crazy about pizza.

Yet they are the first thing I ever cooked. There were pizza parlors in
Reno, but it was "make your own with Boyardee" in the cow towns. I'd
eat one now, just because. I loved them until I had a real one.

leo