Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Thursday lunch

On Fri, 31 May 2019 08:19:49 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 5:02:25 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 5:44:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> >
>> > Naw. Still just as good without the tasteless lettuce.

>> You can't taste lettuce? I find it has a distinctive taste. Not strong,
>> but readily identifiable.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>Yes, I can taste it but find it doesn't add a wow factor or make me refuse to
>eat a BLT if it's missing.

For me a BLT is Bologna (actually Mortadella), Lettuce, and Tomato...
for crunch I'll add potato chips. I love good Mortadella, the kind
with pistachio nuts. I only use the green outer leaves from iceberg
in sandwiches, the inner part becomes a wedge salad.
However tonight dinner will be a sixteen egg potato. red bell pepper,
and kielbasa omelet/fritatta. Everything is ready, beaten eggs are in
the fridge:
https://postimg.cc/yDbd7XK2