Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Jello

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Of course I'm picky about food. I also have the experience to imagine
> what flavor combinations would taste like, and whether I'd like them.

Experience works well but often people "can't imagine that" and
lose out on some good new "out of the box" meals. If you don't
try new, you'll never advance. Good enough for many though so no
worries if that's the way they think.

Any time I try a new raved about recipe, I'll try it as stated to
see what they are raving about. If I make it again, that's when I
will adjust the recipe to my specific taste.