Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner on the fly.

On 2019-05-25 10:24 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/25/2019 4:04 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>

>> I did not eat that for the fatty liver. I ate it to try to use up
>> things that I had in the house.

> Then why on earth did you start the post by saying "I am trying to
> change my diet some to heal a fatty liver."?

It is here clever little way of asking without actually asking. She has
been nailed too many times for asking for suggestions and then
systematically rejecting every suggestion made by the well meaning
people who got sucked into trying to help her. Now she just presents
the confusing scenario and avoids asking directly.