Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Dinner on the fly.

On Sat, 25 May 2019 09:42:06 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/24/2019 7:13 AM, graham wrote:
>>>
>>> What junk science web site did you get this from?
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> With her supposed IQ, why would she ask for advice here?

>Ah, but she didn't ask for advice!
>
>Jill

JB didnt ask for advice directly, but by posting her personal medical
information she's essentially inviting comments, opinions, and
advice... that's the nature of newsgroups... otherwise she should have
kept her personal medical information to email or better kept it to
herself and her doctor. Posting anything to a newsgroup automatically
opens it to public scrutiny with any and all responses it may draw.
That's why most don't post pictures of their cooking, they know that
they wouldn't be able to handle any comments other than "that's
wonderful".