Old 18-05-2019, 10:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default GMO? Organic?? what is your level of knowledge?

On 5/18/2019 3:19 PM, Bruce wrote:
On Sat, 18 May 2019 15:05:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/18/2019 10:42 AM, songbird wrote:
graham wrote:
and use a jury composed of scientists in court cases against Bayer!!!!!

the sooner we put poison manufacturers out of business
the better.

songbird

Maybe. That is a broad statement. What about insects in the home?
Termites? Ants? Should we never use a poison? How do you feel about
rats?

Don't be silly. We don't consume insecticides and pesticides.

Right, they never get sprayed on a crop.
They list 87 of them here.
https://www.domyown.com/insecticides....html?page=all