Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Meat Without Killing!

On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 7:12:27 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 7:44:40 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 3:55:22 AM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:
> > > On Thu, 16 May 2019 17:20:12 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> > > Dude, we need the password.

> > ??? To what?
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> To your e-mail account. "mail.google.com" looks like it's
> your e-mail account.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I USED to have and use a Gmail act " but it was hacked by a Russian BUSINESS CONCERN! So any time one would send to it it would immediately reply back with a Russian website URL! And as far as I know, it's STILL ACTIVE in Google's ****ED UP business model!

Google sucks, Social Media sucks and Your Stupid Little Pocket Tracking Device SUCKS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBFoV6jn79c

Which is why I do NOT own, carry or support Cell Phone use AT ALL!

I do not want/need to be that contactable!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Not On Social Media!