Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner Tonight: Salmon patties

On 5/13/2019 10:25 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> I'm not even going to attempt to crop this one so sorry for
>> posting it all. That said:

I cropped it for you. You're welcome. LOL

>> Idiot Jill has no clue to what I cook other than pea soup.
>> Jill thinks pea soup looks like vomit and won't try it.
>> That's a princess thing. Daddy's little spoiled girl.
>> Cindy thinks it smells like vomit.
>> Joan thinks it's disgusting.
>>
>> My opinion...none of these girls knows how to cook pea soup. lol

> If we don't like it, why should we cook it?
>
> I've hated it all my life, no matter who makes it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I never said I hated split pea soup. All I did was say what I think it
*looks* like. I wouldn't have saved the recipe if I wasn't, at some
point, willing to try it or a variation. It likely would likely be sans
sweet potatoes or butternut squash, because, like JanetB said, it
doesn't seem to belong in pea soup. I'd want to try the unadulterated
version first to see if I like the taste.

Jill