Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner Tonight: Salmon patties

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 5/12/2019 5:06 PM, wrote:

>>> But isn't *that* why her husband left her...???
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg
>>>

> Whose husband is Greg talking about? I divorced mine in 1984.
>
>> That's probably one of the reason Ju-Ju's husband left her and her
>> constant
>> whining about what she does and does like and her 10,000 failures in the
>> kitchen. He probably also got tired of hearing "that's not available
>> here,
>> nobody in the state eats that, restaurants here don't serve that."
>>

> I remember many posts where she said her husband didn't like or wouldn't
> eat what she cooked. He'd pick up something on his way home from work. If
> she did happen upon something everyone liked, she'd cook a whole bunch of
> it. Then she'd complain because they didn't want to eat the same thing
> day after day. Variety is *not* her forte.

You are such a liar! I posted ONE time that he stopped for Pho. He didn't
pick it up. He ate it there.

I've also posted the countless times that he had me cook for his family. I
even made ravioli from scratch. They all came to eat when I visited because
they loved my cooking.

Your memory is sooo faulty.