Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner Tonight: Salmon patties

On 5/12/2019 9:04 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2019-05-12 6:42 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>

>> When I drain the canned salmon I do pick out the bones.Â* It's easy
>> enough to do with a fork.

> Then I eat them!! Even as a child I thought the texture of these little
> morsels were worth seeking out:-)

I never really thought about them. Mom's recipe said to pick out the
small round bones so I did. But I don't freak out if there are a few
left in. They're so very soft when they are mashed I never really
notice. Extra calcium, actually! Gary just wants to pick on me today.
I don't really care what he thinks about what I cook and eat. I love
salmon patties.

Jill