Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default Dinner Tonight: Salmon patties

On Sun, 12 May 2019 20:42:48 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/12/2019 8:13 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> Bruce wrote:

>>> In my worthless opinion though, only good salmon is fresh
>>> BONELESS salmon steaks. Good eats. Let the "trailer trash" of the
>>> world eat bones and all from a can. Tightwads willing to eat
>>> cheaper. lol

>> Nothing wrong with cooked salmon bones in the can. They are so soft that
>> if you bite into one you probably would not even notice.
>>

>In Bruce's worthless opinion (he said it!), the last fish
>patties/burgers he made used canned mackerel. Want to talk about
>trailer trash? Canned mackerel ranks right up there. IMHO and YMMV.

I like them with canned mackerel or with canned salmon, so we have
either. Should I avoid canned mackerel because it's cheap? What kind
of snobby nonsense is that?

Besides, this whole newsgroup is built on cheap. Chicken wings for
$.95c a pound, cow's ass for $.75 a pound, armadillo dicks for $.10c a
piece, insecticide-ridden Walmart vegetables, GM corn, xanthan gum
concoctions etc. You're all a bunch of tightwads from hell