Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2[_2_] Nancy2[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner Tonight: Salmon patties

Wow, I just found out I am a terrible person: I LOVE split pea soup, AND I eat
the bones in canned salmon. Which, BTW, is far from cheap food for "trailer
trash." If the salmon is mashed with a fork, nobody knows if there were bones
in it or not. How picky of some people!

What a couple of ignorant "foodies." I happen to intensely dislike asparagus, and
okra. But as far as I go, is to say, "Throw it in the compost." I don't make a personal
deal out of it nor insult the posters who do like it. To each his/her own, eh?

Do y'all who are picking on Jill have nothing better to do today? Are you in the Sunday
doldrums? Go make some cinnamon or pecan rolls, that will take a while. Or if you
have a living mother, do something nice for her, and stop giving in to your basest
instincts.

P.S., I also love beets. ;-))

N.