Mike Stanton

books and theory are fine - but from a practical standpoint, there are
resources that have actually BUILT several hundred wine rooms - several
thousand wine cabinets - over the years ....

while a commercial enterprise (we all have to make a living) - the primary
focus of my company (web site - galtwinecellars.com) is information. we
teach "diy's" and building professionals "how-to" every week. there are no
charges or fees, the good will and potential referrals is a helluva lot
cheaper than advertising with google.