Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default Lamb Chops (not really for Easter)

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 13:54:59 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:44:07 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> We are going to my brothers for Easter dinner tomorrow and they are
>> cooking a turkey. My son and his girlfriend are coming here on Monday
>> and we are going to do a glazed peameal.
>>

>I'm going to my sister-in-law's house and they decided this year to have BBQ
>instead of a ham. Great! I love BBQ! I'm taking two Toll House pies, and
>a small cherry dump cake plus a gallon of vanilla ice cream.

I am going to my elder daughters, a double celebration, Easter Egg Day
and my younger greatgranddaughters 12th birthday. I made a Pina
Colada Cheesecake for that, try to remember to take a pic tomorrow
when I put the topping on.