Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Two loaves of quick bread!

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:48:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 12:07:57 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 4/18/2019 10:57 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> >
>> > Sorry, are we not allowed to talk about gluten-free cookery? I
>> > don't personally need to cook that way, but others might. Granted,
>> > they'd be better off in some gluten-free chat area, but this is
>> > Usenet after all.
>> >
>> > If I had a buck for every recipe posted here that I'm not
>> > interested in making, I could retire.
>> >

>> You realize I didn't say we aren't allowed to talk about gluten-free.
>> But she has mentioned her gardener and gluten-free in other posts more
>> than once. So it's not a revelation. It gets old. It's like she's
>> bragging.
>>
>> And there's always a slight hint of failure. The zucchini bread was
>> "too most" (moist, Julie, don't be so quick to point out others' typos)
>> so she had to bake it longer. Well gee, that's what anyone would do if
>> the bread wasn't fully cooked. Use the toothpick test in the middle.
>> Comes out clean, it's done. No big baking revelations there.
>>
>> Cottage Cheese bread. She said, "I wound up having an extra container
>> of cottage cheese that expired today." Good thing she made the
>> expiration deadline!
>>
>> Jill

>Yes, it is tedious. If you want to avoid this sort of thing,
>I'm afraid you have no choice but to go to Facebook or some
>other moderated area.

Do they ban people who bake too moist zucchni bread, on Facebook? Or
do you think they ban people who are involved in group bullying?
Hmm... hard one.

==

No it isn't!!!! There is too much of that here and it is really good
that it is being pointed out!!