Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default OT! I live in a 21st Century Taylor Camp!!

On Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 11:01:34 AM UTC-5, Jeßus wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:35:33 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >Thankfully, no. I consider myself lucky that nobody lives with me or that
> >I have to have someone here to help with bills.

> With bills what? Now I'm curious.

I consider utilities as bills and groceries, too. They're expenses that have
to be paid each month unless I want to sit in the dark and wrap up in a blanket
to stay warm. Heading to a homeless camp to see what's on the menu that night
holds no thrill for me either.

;-)