Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Surprise! Some People Living Alone Actually Cook!

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:01:01 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle wrote:

> ha! a lot of people don't have a clue, and a lot of people don't have
> a clue about cooking
>
> that's why there are Hot Pockets

Have you read the ingredients in those things?

I grew up reading the ingredients in Stouffers red box entrees. Le
Menu, and Top Shelf. I still love Stouffers and they still have
very "clean" labels. And they don't get any credit for inventing
sous vide-style cooking. Which would have at least have prevented
me from having to say or type that horrible phrase that doesn't even
make sense in French. I could be "Stouffering" instead.

-sw