Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Recycling?

On 3/22/2019 8:59 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2019-03-22 6:33 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 3/22/2019 1:12 PM, graham wrote:
>>

>>> Our system is the same except that RC is collected weekly, garbage
>>> every 2 weeks and organics the same (but weekly for the latter during
>>> the warmer months). I know I can put them out every week but I just
>>> don't bother if there's little in them.

>> Garbage every 2 weeks?Â* I cannot imagine what the shrimp shells and
>> crab shells, disposable diapers would be like in summer.Â* In FL we
>> have garbage twice a week.

> Isn't that a commentary on Floridean lifestyle?

Not really. People all over the country have babies that shit in
diapers. Maybe more seafood in coastal regions, but there is all types
of rotting garbage all over the world. I never saw a place that did not
have at least weekly pickup. I don't want to store that stuff for 2
weeks. We do have 2 pickups a week here though.