Posted to rec.food.cooking
Alex[_26_] Alex[_26_] is offline

Default OT! I live in a 21st Century Taylor Camp!!

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 7:01:49 PM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>> In article >,
>> says...
>>
>>> I want NO PART of the lonely lives in which you live!!
>>>
>>> I'm HAPPY to BE A PART OF A COMMUNITY!! UMSL, International Students, etc!!!

>> Getting a bit overcrowded isn't it? You said the other day you're
>> housing yourself and five others. Six.
>>
>> But your occupancy permit is only four, yourself and three renters.
>> No wonder the tax department wrote to arrange another inspection.
>>
>> Here you are, last June
>>
>> "The financial/title part of the house purchase was completed on Oct 31,
>> 2017 for $108,000 cash. But getting the all hallowed Occupancy Permit
>> took quite a bit longer and I got that May 2018 and paid $100 for a
>> police TICKET I got for "Not having a valid occupancy permit"! So now
>> I'm set! Real Estate sale and transfer of ownership complete!
>>
>> Bel Nor MO just wants MONEY! I understand. Money I have, I want
>> security! And I've got it!! I own my home outright and it's a 4 bedroom
>> house meaning I can have up to three unrelated renters! Right now I have
>> only one on file with Bel Nor and I'm looking for more renters which
>> means I will have to have ANOTHER Occupancy Permit Inspection and all my
>> legal renters will have to go up to Bel Nor City Hall and let them make
>> a photocopy of their ID to keep in a file in Bel Nor City Hall!"
>>
>> Janet UK

> Bel Nor is a 5min walk from UMSL North Campus!!!
>
> Damn right BelNor wants the MONEY!! Bel Nor has an aging predominantly white and black population, the WHITE SUPREMACISTS want to keep Bel Nor ALL JUST white and black, while IGNORING the burgeoning International Student population very nearby! Education is stupidly EXPENSIVE so these International Students EVIDENTLY HAVE MONEY, but they don't want to them to live in Bel Nor houses!! That is BULLSHIT!!
>
> So after 30 years of shared student living in moves John Kuthe with 30 years of shared student living experience!! And a father who just died and left him a sizeable INHERITANCE! And wants to BUY one old dilapidated Bel Nor HOME and FIX IT UP!! Unlike the MONEY from China who bought this place on FORECLOSURE in 2008! And China just wanted to run rental students through as many bedrooms worth of renting they could WITHOUT fixing this place up at all!! I wanted to FIX THIS PLACE and make it NICE which I did!

> [...]

Quite a rant. You just unveiled some more information that can be used
against you. Why can't you STFU and keep your personal business to
yourself? You WILL be audited for 2018 taxes specifically for rental
income and probably any candy sales. It might take them a while but it
will cost you a lot of money. That is money you could have saved by
using restraint and not posting shit like this here.