Posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_2_] Hank Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default OT! I live in a 21st Century Taylor Camp!!

wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>>
>>> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe…
>>>

>> I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>> so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>> to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>> be.

> Actually the Kootch should be embarrassed, very embarrassed. for
> everyone to know he can't come close to affording to live in that
> hovel without strangers paying him to use it as a flop house. Many
> years ago I lived in a downtown San Diego hotel room while working for
> Hughs aircraft company... cost $2 per day or
> $12 per week. There was a sink in the room but had to use the terlit
> down the hall. No biggie, Hughs had a very nice toilet in their
> factory, showers with plenty of hot water, even supplied very nice
> towels, and imported milled bar soap. Between the hotel and the
> aircraft factory I lived very well, and great food in
> San Diego. Plus we'd get together for a quick drive to
> Tiajuna each weekend for good haircuts and fine home cooked food for
> cheap.

Popeye, show us a pic of yoose big ole Navy peepee with U*S navy
tattoos. Else, shut yoose dick sucking mouth.

I bet yoose humped more homos than John ever did!

Yoose a homosexual FRAUD Popeye!

Now put yoose widdle peepee back in yoose sailor pants and get out!