Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Janet is offline

Default OT! I live in a 21st Century Taylor Camp!!

In article >,
says...

> I want NO PART of the lonely lives in which you live!!
>
> I'm HAPPY to BE A PART OF A COMMUNITY!! UMSL, International Students, etc!!!

Getting a bit overcrowded isn't it? You said the other day you're
housing yourself and five others. Six.

But your occupancy permit is only four, yourself and three renters.
No wonder the tax department wrote to arrange another inspection.

Here you are, last June

"The financial/title part of the house purchase was completed on Oct 31,
2017 for $108,000 cash. But getting the all hallowed Occupancy Permit
took quite a bit longer and I got that May 2018 and paid $100 for a
police TICKET I got for "Not having a valid occupancy permit"! So now
I'm set! Real Estate sale and transfer of ownership complete!

Bel Nor MO just wants MONEY! I understand. Money I have, I want
security! And I've got it!! I own my home outright and it's a 4 bedroom
house meaning I can have up to three unrelated renters! Right now I have
only one on file with Bel Nor and I'm looking for more renters which
means I will have to have ANOTHER Occupancy Permit Inspection and all my
legal renters will have to go up to Bel Nor City Hall and let them make
a photocopy of their ID to keep in a file in Bel Nor City Hall!"

Janet UK