Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default OT! I live in a 21st Century Taylor Camp!!

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 10:39:55 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 9:05:48 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> And I OWN THE HOUSE!! Jealous? you should be!! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe…
>>

>I own my house, so does Ed, so does Jill, so does Sheldon, so does Cindy,
>so does Janet and on and on and on. We are self-sustaining and don't have
>to turn our homes into boarding houses. Are you jealous of us? You should
>be.

Actually the Kootch should be embarrassed, very embarrassed. for
everyone to know he can't come close to affording to live in that
hovel without strangers paying him to use it as a flop house. Many
years ago I lived in a downtown San Diego hotel room while working for
Hughs aircraft company... cost $2 per day or
$12 per week. There was a sink in the room but had to use the terlit
down the hall. No biggie, Hughs had a very nice toilet in their
factory, showers with plenty of hot water, even supplied very nice
towels, and imported milled bar soap. Between the hotel and the
aircraft factory I lived very well, and great food in
San Diego. Plus we'd get together for a quick drive to
Tiajuna each weekend for good haircuts and fine home cooked food for
cheap.