Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default best and worst wiener schnitzel

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 06:08:02 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

https://www.wienerschnitzel.com/

Obviously I was too lazy to retype from the URL I posted... why is
that so difficult for your picayune pea brain. Even the stoopid
search engine knew 'zactly what I meant.
I ate at that joint in 1965, dawg onna bun was 18¢, packets of musturd
were 2¢ per. I choked down half the dawg and never returned. I'm
surprised that they are still in business.
Back then it was named "Der Wienerstzel", and they only sold dawgs and
cola, I see now they have expanded their menu, nothing looks edible...
they'd never make in in NYC. Maybe they dropped the "Der" to be PC,
that Der might be construed as a kraut slur.

Recently I discovered these and have been buying them for going on two
years:
https://www.kayem.com/our-products/
I like this variety best:
https://www.kayem.com/products/old-t...f-franks-2lbs/