Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Ever make Chex Mix?

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 1:53:05 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:15:08 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >No, there is nothing wrong with asking in RFC, but when a person is too lazy
> >to look up ingredients or recipes or continually asks about a recipe (queue
> >OhFeelMe and chili) that's when it becomes annoying.

> If this annoys you, you must have a very uneventful life.

It has nothing to do with whether my life is uneventful or not. You get
annoyed at people getting tired of Ju-ju's foolishness and speaking out.
But OhFeelMe asking the same question again and again and again and again
is just fine and dandy, huh? That must be the only exciting thing happen-
ing in your uneventful life.