Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Ever make Chex Mix?

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 18:32:52 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 8:15:34 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> On 2019-03-15 8:16 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>> >
>> > Some poeple will likely chime up and ask "What is Chex Mix?"

>> Cue Ophelia. The smarter ones will Google.
>>

>You nailed it

If we all Google instead of asking someone here, we can just as well
close RFC.

==

Exactly! Perhaps they won't be happy until it dies, like the UK one did.
Oh wait, it was Janet UK did that! I can see some here are heading to be
the same.

I don't understand all the constant nastiness. Are these people sick or such
quiet 'nice' people in real life that they have to let their real selves out
here.

Wouldn't it be nice if they founded their own group and could bitch and
snarl at each other. They could join together with Janet UK. Can you
imagine it?? Still, it would leave this group with kind and helpful people,
of whom we do have several. Doesn't that sound like heaven compared to what
we have now.

I have come to the conclusion they think it makes them look big and clever
and funny!!

Pity that in reality it makes them look unpleasant and repugnant and
pitiful.

What is this group for if not to discuss food and help those who are
learning a different foods and lifestyle, or is it just for those who look
down on those who are trying to learn. Thank goodness there are still
several of those here for whom I am very grateful. I just hope the
nastiness here won't drive them away too.