Posted to rec.food.cooking
tert in seattle tert in seattle is offline

Default hot pockets (TM) VERDICT

http://www.ftupet.com/upload/hotpockets.jpg

>I had to read the first 1/3rd of those ingredients 3 times, and I
>still fail to see any pork in that "ham" other than "dehydrated pork
>broth".

in third place after "enriched flour" and "water" comes "fully cooked
ham and water product" - what's in the parens starts with "cured with.."
and includes the dehydrated pork broth - which just sounds weird no
matter what

>And then I couldn't tell where the "cheese" ended.

it ends right before the palm oil

what I want to know is, what does "ingredients not in regular cheddar
cheese" mean here?