Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default In and out burger?? anyone? buler...buler...

Has anyone ever eaten at in and out burger and maybe had their animal
fries?

I saw a copycat recipe and though I would greatly improve on it as I
usually do...

If you are not familiar with the animal fries then here they are. Now
I have never eaten at an in and out burger and I never would but this
recipe for french fries if freakin outstanding.

It is fairly easy to make...

First finely dice half an onion and sautee it on a med/low heat after
that has been started and going for about 5 minutes get your fries
going (I just use an airfryer and enough fries to be considered a
super size fry) get those puppies fried up however you want
While that is going get about 1.5 oz of milk and the shredded cheese
of your choice to make the cheese sauce.
after your onions are browned to the point that you want then push
the onions to one side of the skillet and pour your milk (I use
unsweetened soy) on the opposite side and sprinkle the shredded cheese
in to make your cheese sauce. when the milk and cheese have combined
smooth then mix with the onions turn off the heat and wait for the
fries to finish...

While waiting get some thousand island dressing (recipe previously
posted) and set to the side.

When the fries are done just plate them and spread them out a bit pour
your cheese and onions over the top of your fries then use about a
tablespoon of thousand island and drizzle all over the top...

FREAKIN DELICIOUS!!!

Takes about 15 mins
French fries
cheese sauce
thousand island dressing
S&P if you so desire and that is all...

Now if you use a crappy store bought thousand island that tastes like
crap already then dont blame me if you are not happy with the flavor
of your animal fries
--

"There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
~Toidi Uoy