Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default Pepper Mill

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 14:51:25 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 11:24:08 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 13:37:56 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >I took the liberty of snipping the text and link to Mercola's
>> >junk science web site.
>> >
>> >Glutamates occur naturally in foods such as seaweed, Parmesan cheese,
>> >tomatoes, and mushrooms. The body can't tell where they came from.
>> >I enjoy eating foods rich in glutamates, but I'm not afraid of MSG.
>> >
>> >Cindy Hamilton

>> OK tell me something would you eat artificial shrimp? I mean they
>> would be all made from naturally occurring and they are a naturally
>> found species that evolved of billions of year and have spent all that
>> time in the water.. Would you eat an artificially grown shrimp that
>> was made in a laboratory? Even if just some people said it was ok and
>> safe to eat.
>>
>> --
>>
>> ____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____

>I'd sure eat artificial crab. I eat a lot of the stuff. Artificial crab is popular in the US - it's an important element in California roll sushi.

If I were you however, I'd stay away from the stuff. Gluten - lots and
lots of gluten. One of these days, we shall be eating 3D printed
shrimp.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EgSXqo968I

artificial crab is just a fish <surimi > renamed to crab. with a bit
of dye to change the color perhaps. Yes tell me would you eat a 3d
printed shrimp if some people said it was ok and some did not? Even if
all the ingredients were natural?

Here is an interesting fact for you.. EVERY product that has ever been
created by man comes from natural products, and they all have natural
ingredients. Even the plastic that covers you food, or the glass from
your jars. It all comes from natural ingredients

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____