Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Pepper Mill

On Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 12:01:23 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

> That's geoblocked Trump in the UK again.
>
> The problem with seafood extender aka imitation crab aka surimi is
> that it's ground, so we can't see what it originally was. And when the
> food industry knows that, they'res no telling what kind of atrocities
> they'll feed us.

In this case geoblocking Trump could be considered a public service.

I'm not willing to live in fear of our food supply. It ain't killed me yet. One should be afraid of getting into a car, however. Those things kill a ridiculous amount of people. Being afraid of sushi is just plain silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXajYDnprQ