Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default Pepper Mill

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...nutrition-and-

>>>LOL! This is going to be funny.
>>>
>>>Pass the popcorn -- and don't worry if it has MSG.

>> No not really. I am sure you use microwave popcorn which is one of the
>> unhealthiest foods there is

>Please don't fret. I eat what I like and you don't get to police it.
>
>By the way, do you have any proof "MSG contains wheat"?

BTW there is nothing natural about MSG.

Glutamic acid was discovered and identified in 1866 by the German
chemist Karl Heinrich Ritthausen, who treated wheat gluten (for which
it was named) with sulfuric acid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is a flavor enhancer added to thousands of
foods you and your family regularly eat. It's also one of the worst
food additives on the market
MSG is an excitotoxin, which means it overexcites your cells to the
point of damage or death, causing brain damage to varying degrees, and
potentially even triggering or worsening learning disabilities
Common adverse effects linked to regular consumption of MSG, include:
obesity, eye damage, headaches, fatigue and disorientation,
depression, rapid heartbeat, tingling and numbness
Early studies suggested 25 percent to 30 percent of the US population
was intolerant of MSG at levels then found in food. Today, an
estimated 40 percent of the population may be impacted
In general, if a food is processed you can assume it contains MSG (or
one of its pseudo-ingredients). Eating a whole, fresh food diet is
your best, if not only, guaranteed way to avoid this toxin

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-cabinets.aspx

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____