Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I am making a big pot of chili tonight, what about you?

> On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 13:00:25 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 3:20:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >> Well I am making a rather large pot of chili to possibly freeze a bit,
> >> I will have some for my nachos and even for some chili cheese fries,
> >> and just a good warm bowl of chili. Now since it is GF and no one even
> >> gives a damn what the recipe will be because it is gluten free I will
> >> not even post in.

> >Lots of chili recipes are gluten free.
> >
> >> Even though it is already amazing and I just
> >> finished cutting and potting the veggies to go with the meet and
> >> spices.... It needs to sit over the fire for awhile so the flavors can
> >> meld and the water will reduce by at least half. Oh this is going to
> >> be sooo good...
> >>
> >> What are you having??

> >Some sort of chicken. Probably with a slice of bread. Preceded
> >by a big salad.

> What are we talking? the jerry signfield big salad? what all are you
> going to put on it? I am a salad nut, I must eat 2 heads of iceberg
> lettuce a week....

Sorry, don't know anything about Jerry Seinfeld. It was probably
2-3 cups of greens, plus other stuff.

Romaine, carrots, cucumber, radishes, grape tomatoes. Dressed
with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil.

> I bought 2 heads this weekend one sat and one sun... I only have one
> left LOL

I buy one or two six-packs of romaine "hearts" every week.

Cindy Hamilton

Cindy Hamilton