Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default I am making a big pot of chili tonight, what about you?

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 13:00:25 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 3:20:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Well I am making a rather large pot of chili to possibly freeze a bit,
>> I will have some for my nachos and even for some chili cheese fries,
>> and just a good warm bowl of chili. Now since it is GF and no one even
>> gives a damn what the recipe will be because it is gluten free I will
>> not even post in.

>Lots of chili recipes are gluten free.
>
>> Even though it is already amazing and I just
>> finished cutting and potting the veggies to go with the meet and
>> spices.... It needs to sit over the fire for awhile so the flavors can
>> meld and the water will reduce by at least half. Oh this is going to
>> be sooo good...
>>
>> What are you having??

>Some sort of chicken. Probably with a slice of bread. Preceded
>by a big salad.

What are we talking? the jerry signfield big salad? what all are you
going to put on it? I am a salad nut, I must eat 2 heads of iceberg
lettuce a week....

I bought 2 heads this weekend one sat and one sun... I only have one
left LOL

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____