rick etter

"That One Guy" > wrote in message
om...
> > > How is posting an electronic massage in google groups contributing
> > > to death? I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just curious.
> > > - Matt

> > =======================
> > Power generation and distribution cause millions upon millions of

animals
> > deaths in the US every year.
> >
> > Also, you really should annotate your snipping of poats. Otherwise, we
> > might think you are dishonestly trying to change the discussion. i'm

sure
> > you're not really trying to be dishonest, are you?

> Uhh, okay? So, you are causing this suffering too buy posting.
> What is your diet anyways? You say "your meat" causes less death.
> So, when you have a dinner guest do you say something like -- Hey my
> diet doesn't cause death...here's a slab of organic ribbs? Organicly
> Grown animals still suffer... and you eat veggies...which "Purposely
> Causes death".

=====================
No, that's the difference fool, I don't claim that my diet is somehow
morally superior to any body elses. that is what vegans do.

> No, I'm not trying to be dishonest...I'm just trying to come to a
> group where vegans can talk...I didn't know I was going to be attacked
> by you.

===============
You're not being attacked. You're being educated. You're don't like having
your religion challenged, but the truth is that you are delusional...

> Like I said before, 100% Veganism is impossible...but we can try...

==================
That's the point. You aren't trying. Afterall, here you are on usenet,
killer. All you have is a simple rule for your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'
Doesn't 'save' any animals at all, and quite possibly causes even more. You
haven't even researched the differences in the veggies that you do eat in
regards to their contribution to animal death and suffering, much less made
any real comparisions with meat.

> I don't think you're trying to convince us that eating meat is okay,
> I think you're trying to convince yourself.

=================
I don't need convenincing, fool, and I'm not trying to tell any body what
they must eat. All I do is point out the ignorance, lys, and delusions of
vegans that claim that they cause no/fewer/less animals to die just because
of what they eat.

> Thanks for your concern about MY life choices, oh and I saw the
> puctures of you smoking...so I guess I can't realy take health tips
> from you.

Really? That's news to me about smoking. You must be delusional now too,
eh hypocrite? Besides, when did I give any health tips that you need to
follow, killer?

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, hypocrite.