Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default McRat?

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 11:10:23 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" wrote in message
>
> On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 10:18:44 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > If we are still referring to the one let loose in McDonalds ... why all
> > the
> > panic!! It was a very small one and even if it is carrying something
> > bad,
> > why couldn't have used the chairs to confine it and allow it to be
> > caught.
> > I just don't understand it.

> It is a strange reaction. We were at the circus once and an elephant went
> on
> the rampage. There was a little panic but not to the degree as in the
> video.
> Everybody, went up the seats but I always like to do the opposite of what
> others do. I went down and towards the door. This was actually a bad move
> because the elephant had the same idea. Luckily someone stopped me from
> going out the door otherwise, my little boy and I would have met the crazy
> elephant face to face. Perhaps that guy that stopped me was an angel sent
> down from heaven.
>
> ==
>
> Gulp!!!!!

You used to live in India. My guess is that you saw reports of elephants
killing people and then getting killed. That's pretty much what happened in
Honolulu. I think white rats are cute and wild rats are interesting, not
scary. Elephants? I don't trust 'em.

===

True enough. I guess I just don't expect it in USA)