Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food today, 2/27/19

On 2019-02-28 7:12 p.m., wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:53:22 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

>> My husband has to go through this ritual once a month where he
>> has a short visit with his doctor. He signs a form that says
>> he swears he's not taking any opioids besides those the doctor
>> prescribes, he's taking all of them on schedule, and he's not
>> diverting any. It's well worth it to get the kind of pain
>> management he needs.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> For most all levels of pain Advil works just fine, just be sure to
> take them regularly or letting them out of your system between doses
> then they are a fail. The only people who require opiods are those in
> hospice.
> No one needs opioids for dental work, just suck it up and quit being a
> cry baby. I have severe back pain most every day, Crystal Palace
> works a treat.

Fortunately, many in the medical field see pain as an obstacle for
healing. If it had not been for opioids I would not have had any sleep
at all for the two months it took to heal. I was also well informed
about the risk of the medication I was taking. I liked not being in
pain, but I can't say that I enjoyed being stoned have the time. Some
people seem to like that part.