Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Food today, 2/27/19

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:53:22 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-5, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 08:09:47 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >Jeeze. My husband is on 30 mg of hydrocodone every damned day.
>> >You'd think your husband could get something better than Tylenol.
>> >
>> >Cindy Hamilton

>> you'd think so but I have heard complaints from others in my city that
>> it is virtually impossible to get anything for serious pain, and I've
>> heard the same from my daughter in TN.

>My husband has to go through this ritual once a month where he
>has a short visit with his doctor. He signs a form that says
>he swears he's not taking any opioids besides those the doctor
>prescribes, he's taking all of them on schedule, and he's not
>diverting any. It's well worth it to get the kind of pain
>management he needs.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

For most all levels of pain Advil works just fine, just be sure to
take them regularly or letting them out of your system between doses
then they are a fail. The only people who require opiods are those in
hospice.
No one needs opioids for dental work, just suck it up and quit being a
cry baby. I have severe back pain most every day, Crystal Palace
works a treat.